Description: The Church of San Ignacio was built in the neighborhood of Gros in Donostiarra, on land donated free of charge by Dona Águeda Gros, and Tomás Gros donated the stone necessary for its construction. The project was designed by the architect José Goicoa, who started the works in 1888 in the then fashionable neo-Gothic style, although his plan of three longitudinal naves, of five sections each, does not follow the classical scheme in the form of a Latin cross, since it lacks the transversal ship; in the later section of the main nave, where the cruise would have to go, Goicoa arranged the main vault, of ribbed with terceletes; the vaults of the other sections are simple ribbed. The head, which is oriented to the north, adapting to the urban layout of the neighborhood of Gross, has an apse, heptagonal, but not ambulatory. The high choir at the foot occupies the first section of the main nave. The temple was inaugurated in 1897, although the tower was not finished until 1928 thanks to a legacy of Don Fermín de Lasala and Collado, Duque de Mandas.